Apple Store

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bill, Say it Ain't So

This week, our friend Bill Gates had a "mea culpa" of sorts when he admitted that Internet Explorer might be lagging behind the other browser out there a bit. Gee, Bill, you think?

I have the new beta IE 7 running on my Windows-based PC at home and honestly, it sucks. The sad part is that it is 100 times better than IE 6. For any one still using IE 6 I strongly recommend you unistall it, download the beta and then run your head into a brick wall about a dozen times for waiting so slow.

By the way, I'm writing this blog using Firefox.

But, what I really can't understand is why it took Bill so long to figure out what thousands of computer users around the world already knew. What internet browser has he been using, anyway? I'm pretty sure Steve Jobs uses Safari, because it doesn't suck, so you would think if Bill has been using Internet Explorer he would have asked for some changes before now.

At the end of the day, I guess the good news for Windows users is they can look forward to a new and hopefully better version in the new future. Probably right after the second Vista service pack is released some time in late 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home