Apple Store

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Planet TV Daily Podcast

I am subscribed to several podcasts, and I am constantly looking at new ones, but one of my favorites is Planet TV Daily. The show is hosted by Lucian, who talks about things from new Apple video iPod rumors to UFOs to nanopartical capacitors.

I don't know what Lucian does when he's not podcasting but it must be a pretty technical job, because some times he gets to talking, and I have no idea what the heck he's talking about. What's a nanopartical capacitor, anyway? And, I really don't get this thing he does about the spin for the day is clockwise, or sometimes counter-clockwise. What spin?

I'm also not so sure why it is so important that viewers vote for the podcast. The show is listed on PodcastAlley which ranks the shows based on those votes, but I don't know what that means to the podcaster other than a pat on the back. He asks for your vote every day, so I do, just because I like the show.

While I don't always get what Lucian is talking about, he is always entertaining, and I appreciate that the show is, as the name suggests, a daily program. There's a new episode downloaded to my iTunes every day for me to watch.

Subscribe to thousands of free podcasts at the iTunes Music Store.
Lucian also has an audio podcast he does with his wife Marie. I understand from the podcast that Marie is pregnant. Congratulations to them. There's also a picture of Marie on their Web site, and she looks like a babe, so way to go Lucian.

But, my favorite parts of the Planet TV show without a doubt are the hamster dance and the bunnies at the end.

120x60 iTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home